Stepper Motor Nema 17 Bipolar 40mm 64oz.in(45Ncm) 2A 4 Lead 3D Printer Hobby CNC from OSM Technology Co.,Ltd.
Description of Stepper Motor Nema 17 Bipolar 40mm 64oz.in(45Ncm) 2A 4...
We are delighted to present the famous Stepper Motor Nema 17 Bipolar 40mm 64oz.in(45Ncm) 2A 4 Lead 3D Printer Hobby CNC.
With so many on offer these days, it is good to have a name you can recognise. The Stepper Motor Nema 17 Bipolar 40mm 64oz.in(45Ncm) 2A 4 Lead 3D Printer Hobby CNC is certainly that and will be a superb purchase.
For this price, the Stepper Motor Nema 17 Bipolar 40mm 64oz.in(45Ncm) 2A 4 Lead 3D Printer Hobby CNC is highly respected and is always a regular choice amongst most people. OSM Technology Co.,Ltd. have added some nice touches and this means good value.
This is high torque Nema 17 stepper motor with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2A, allowing for a holding torque of 45Ncm(63.7oz.in).
It's ideal for the RepRap Prusa, Mendel 90, Rostock and similar 3D printers, as well as CNC and robotics applications.
The motor is supplied with a 1 metre long power cable with a 4-pin Harwin female connector already fitted - ready to plug and print!
100% brand new of "STEPPERONLINE", and ROHS and CE certificated.
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS16-2004S
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 45Ncm(63.7oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 2A
* Phase Resistance: 1.1ohms
* Inductance: 2.6mH+/-20%(1KHz)
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 40mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Shaft Length: 23mm
* D-cut Length: 21mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 1000mm
* Weight: 310g
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
* As a stepper motor, it should connect to a constant current or chopper driver. Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
* To choose a driver, please make sure the driver's output current not higher than motor rated current, and voltage not higher than 36V.
* Please take care of four wires coils order when you connecting to driver, or it will damage your driver.