ANYCUBIC LCD UV 405nm Rapid Resin for 3D Printer-500ml/500g-Bottle Random from Anycubic
Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
Description of ANYCUBIC LCD UV 405nm Rapid Resin for 3D...
3dprinterwiki.info 3dprinters and parts are happy to offer the brilliant ANYCUBIC LCD UV 405nm Rapid Resin for 3D Printer-500ml/500g-Bottle Random.
With so many on offer today, it is good to have a make you can trust. The ANYCUBIC LCD UV 405nm Rapid Resin for 3D Printer-500ml/500g-Bottle Random is certainly that and will be a excellent buy.
For this great price, the ANYCUBIC LCD UV 405nm Rapid Resin for 3D Printer-500ml/500g-Bottle Random comes widely recommended and is always a popular choice for many people. Anycubic have included some great touches and this means great value for money.
Main materiaal: resin monomer , photoinitiator
Exposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15s
Warranty: 12 months
Solidify wavelength: 405nm
Hardness (D): 79.0
Viscosity (25C): 552.0 mpa.s
Liquid density: 1.100 g / cm3
Solid density: 1.184 g / cm3
Flexural strength: 23.4 Mpa
Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
Elongation frequency: 14.2 %
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a certain amount of UV light which would solidify photosensitive resin. Inside the machine, the ANYCUBIC resins would not be affected for over 48 hours if it is not UV light)
2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35C in a sealed container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Do not put in the mouth. Keep it away from the children.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) For accidently contact, please wash by plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds and post cure process may be needed for higher hardness.
6) Please filter the residual resin in vat back to the container if it would not be used over 48 hours. Polluted residual resin would cause printing issues.
3. DLP printer how to choose corresponding UV resin.
Before choose the ANYCUBIC resins for your own 3D printer, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. We may not responsible for any damages caused by incor