3DMakerWorld Olsson Ruby Nozzle (High Output) 0.4mm - 1.75mm Filament from Olsson Ruby
Description of 3DMakerWorld Olsson Ruby Nozzle (High Output) 0.4mm -...
3dprinterwiki.info 3dprinters and parts are happy to stock the excellent 3DMakerWorld Olsson Ruby Nozzle (High Output) 0.4mm - 1.75mm Filament.
With so many on offer these days, it is wise to have a name you can trust. The 3DMakerWorld Olsson Ruby Nozzle (High Output) 0.4mm - 1.75mm Filament is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this price, the 3DMakerWorld Olsson Ruby Nozzle (High Output) 0.4mm - 1.75mm Filament is highly respected and is always a popular choice with most people. Olsson Ruby have added some great touches and this results in great value for money.
THE OLSSON RUBY
ONE NOZZLE FOR ALL MATERIALS
A substantial upgrade for your 3D Printer hotend.
- ONE NOZZLE: The Olsson Ruby will work with a huge range of materials. PLA, ABS, CPE/PET, Nylon, and composites with abrasive additives such as Carbon fibre, Steel, Wood, Boron Carbide, Tungsten and Phosphorescent pigment, are some of the materials sucessfully tested so far.
- HIGHLY WEAR RESISTANT: The ruby mounted at the tip makes sure that even the toughest materials will be printable. It was originally designed for printing with Boron Carbide (B4C), the third hardest known material in the world.
- EXCELLENT HEAT CONDUCTIVITY: Since most of the Olsson Ruby is made from brass, with its excellent heat conductivity, performance and throughput is first-class.
- VERIFIED PERFORMANCE: People all over the world have been testing different iterations of the ruby nozzle since early 2016. We are very happy to have received only good printing results from this community.
- MANUFACTURING QUALITY: The Olsson Ruby is manufactured, assembled and tested in a high-quality facility in Sweden. This is why 3DVerkstan guarantees the very best quality and tolerances.
- SPEED: By using the 0.6, 0.8mm and High Output versions it is possible to reach a higher throughput and speed than ever before for abrasive materials, while retaining wear-resistance and reliability.
COMPATIBILITY LIST:The High Output version features a longer melt zone which will give even higher throughput/speed and reduce the time needed for printing large objects in combination with compatible hot ends, while retaining wear-resistance and reliability.
- THE OLSSON RUBY 1.75MM HO
E3D 1.75mm Volcano hot-end