3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle Kit - All 7 Sizes by 3D Solex
Description of 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle Kit - All 7 Sizes from...
3dprinterwiki.info 3dprinters and parts are happy to offer the fantastic 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle Kit - All 7 Sizes.
With so many available right now, it is wise to have a brand you can trust. The 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle Kit - All 7 Sizes is certainly that and will be a perfect acquisition.
For this great price, the 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle Kit - All 7 Sizes comes widely recommended and is a regular choice with lots of people. 3D Solex have provided some excellent touches and this results in good value.
- Prints up to 4 times more output.
- Prints cooler, 5-15 deg Celcius.
- 100% drop-in compatible
- Matchless Race Technology prints up to 4 times faster then a standard nozzle of the same size.
- Hard metal coated Brass. Makes for easier outside cleaning.-Precision manufacture in Norway at an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- 0.40mm not available yet.
Usage suggestions, adjust speeds up / down form here:
Greatly increase plastic throughput according to this formula. In many applications you can benefit from printing an equally low layer as before, but several times wider so you need fewer passes since the wall will be 1-2mm thick just by one pass.
Nozzle size (mm) X layerheight (mm) X printing speed (mm/sec) = cubic mm plastic/sec.
- 0.60 nozzle example: 0.60 x 0.15 x 150 = 13.5 cubic/sec.
- 1.0 nozzle example: 1.0 x 0.3 x 100 = 30 cubic/sec. ( already world record for Raise3d).
- 2.0 nozzle example: 2.0 x 1.0 x 40 = 40 cubic/sec. ( !! ).
- 2.0 alternative xample: 2.0 x 0.15 layer x 100mm/sec = 30 cubic/sec.
Using a BONDTECH feeder for Raise3D can significantly increase these figures, on some cases up to double ore more, depending on your filament, model, and printer/slicer settings.