3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle - 0.60mm RACE from 3D Solex
Description of 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle - 0.60mm RACE from 3D...
We are delighted to offer the brilliant 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle - 0.60mm RACE.
With so many on offer these days, it is wise to have a make you can recognise. The 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle - 0.60mm RACE is certainly that and will be a great acquisition.
For this price, the 3D Solex Raise3D Matchless Nozzle - 0.60mm RACE is highly recommended and is a popular choice with most people. 3D Solex have added some great touches and this equals great value for money.
- Prints up to 4 times more output.
- Prints cooler, 5-15 deg Celcius.
- 100% drop-in compatible
- Matchless Race Technology prints up to 4 times faster then a standard nozzle of the same size.
- Hard metal coated Brass. Makes for easier outside cleaning.-Precision manufacture in Norway at an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- 0.40mm not available yet.
Usage suggestions, adjust speeds up / down form here:
Greatly increase plastic throughput according to this formula. In many applications you can benefit from printing an equally low layer as before, but several times wider so you need fewer passes since the wall will be 1-2mm thick just by one pass.
Nozzle size (mm) X layerheight (mm) X printing speed (mm/sec) = cubic mm plastic/sec.
- 0.60 nozzle example: 0.60 x 0.15 x 150 = 13.5 cubic/sec.
- 1.0 nozzle example: 1.0 x 0.3 x 100 = 30 cubic/sec. ( already world record for Raise3d).
- 2.0 nozzle example: 2.0 x 1.0 x 40 = 40 cubic/sec. ( !! ).
- 2.0 alternative xample: 2.0 x 0.15 layer x 100mm/sec = 30 cubic/sec.
Using a BONDTECH feeder for Raise3D can significantly increase these figures, on some cases up to double ore more, depending on your filament, model, and printer/slicer settings.