3 Axis CNC Kit 3Nm Nema 23 Stepper Motor & M542T Driver CNC Router Laser Lathe by OSM Technology Co.,Ltd.
Description of 3 Axis CNC Kit 3Nm Nema 23 Stepper Motor & M542T...
3dprinterwiki.info 3dprinters and parts are proud to offer the fantastic 3 Axis CNC Kit 3Nm Nema 23 Stepper Motor & M542T Driver CNC Router Laser Lathe.
With so many on offer these days, it is good to have a brand you can recognise. The 3 Axis CNC Kit 3Nm Nema 23 Stepper Motor & M542T Driver CNC Router Laser Lathe is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this price, the 3 Axis CNC Kit 3Nm Nema 23 Stepper Motor & M542T Driver CNC Router Laser Lathe comes widely recommended and is always a regular choice amongst most people. OSM Technology Co.,Ltd. have added some excellent touches and this equals great value for money.
* 3 x 2/4 phase Nema 23 Stepper Motor Driver 24-50VDC 1.5A-4.5A 256 Microstep M542T
* 3 x High Torque Nema 23 CNC Stepper Motor 3.5A 3Nm(425oz.in) 23HS45-3504S
* 1 x Switching Power Supply 350W 36V 9.8A for CNC Router Kits 115V/230V S-350-36
Stepper Motor 23HS45-3504S:
* Manufacturer Part Number: 23HS45-3504S
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8°
* Holding Torque: 3.0Nm(425oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 3.5A
* Phase Resistance: 1.2ohms
* Recommended Voltage: 24-48V
* Inductance: 5.0mH±20%(1KHz)
* Weight: 1.8kg
Stepper Driver M542T:
* Supply voltage up to 50DC
* Output current up to 4.5A
* Self-adjustment technology
* Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
* Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz
* TTL compatible and optically isolated input
* Automatic idle-current reduction
* 16 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 51,200 steps/rev
* Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors
* Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current protections
* Power Supply S-350-36
* DC Output: 36V 9.8A
* Wave and Noise: 120mVp-p
* Inlet Stability: ±0.1%
* Load Stability: ±0.3%
* Efficiency: 85%
* Adjustable range: 32V~39V
* AC Input Voltage: 93~132V/176~264VAC Slected by Switch
* AC Input Current: 3.54A/115VAC 1.73A/230VAC
* Working Temperature: -10~50°C
* Safety Standards: GB4943, UL60950, EN60950
* EMC Standards: GB9254, 55022, Class A