Nozzle for QIDI TECH I & QIDI TECH X-one 3D Printer: 2 pcs kit from RUIAN QIDI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Description of Nozzle for QIDI TECH I & QIDI TECH X-one 3D Printer:...
3dprinterwiki.info 3dprinters and parts are happy to stock the excellent Nozzle for QIDI TECH I & QIDI TECH X-one 3D Printer: 2 pcs kit.
With so many available right now, it is wise to have a name you can trust. The Nozzle for QIDI TECH I & QIDI TECH X-one 3D Printer: 2 pcs kit is certainly that and will be a great purchase.
For this price, the Nozzle for QIDI TECH I & QIDI TECH X-one 3D Printer: 2 pcs kit is highly respected and is always a popular choice amongst lots of people. RUIAN QIDI TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD have provided some excellent touches and this means good value for money.
AwesomeWare's new 120" Projection Screen introduces the silk-like elastic surface and durable black borders to elevate picture contrast and absorb projection light overshoot, allowing you to enjoy your favorite movies or sports games with an immersive cinema atmosphere anywhere you want.
- The 120" screen with 1.3 gain and 16:9 aspect ratio creates a clear and bright picture that includes even more contents than you can see.
- Lightweight and soft, the projection screen can be folded and go wherever you go.
- Applicable for both indoor and outdoor, for entertainment and work, for even camping and traveling.
- Engineered with anti-crease materials, the projection screen achieves better gain and flatter and clearer presentation.
- With wall hooks and ropes provided, the projection screen can be attached to garage door frames, walls, trees, and pole supports in just a few minutes.
1 × Projection Screen
2 × Rope
1 × Quick Start Guide
16 × Hook with Tape
Main Material: Polyester Fibre
Net Weight: 830 g
Length and Width: 8.7 × 4.9 ft (266 × 149 cm)
Frame Width: 1.2 in (3 cm)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Rope Length: 16.4 ft (5 m) each
1. The provided ropes can be cut into parts in order to fasten the four corners of the projection screen to any pole supports or frames.
2. Keep an appropriate distance between your projector and the screen to achieve the perfect presentation result within the effective area.
3. Store in the dry and cool place after use or the metal grommets may rust.
4. Not recommend to wash or iron. Clean with a damp cloth and hang up to dry if it gets wet. Do not put the product in water for too long.